- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
O Solo mio or trio fruit salad
Almost any fruit can make a spectacular fruit salad when added to and served in a Solo papaya. Try this simple recipe for fantastic results. The recipe easily multiplies or divides according to the number at your table.
- Limes - 2
- Dry white wine - 2 tbs
- Honey - 1 tsp
- Cherry tomatoes, yellow - 1/2 cup, cut in half
- Starfruit - 1
- Dragonfruit - 1, peeled and cubed
- Solo papayas - 2, halved and seeded
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the juice of 2 lime juices, wine and honey.
- Add the cherry tomatoes. Toss gently to cover.
- With a veggie peeler, trim the brown edges of the starfruit. Slice into stars. Discard any seeds. Add to the bowl.
- Cut the dragonfruit in half. scoop out the white insides and slice into cubes. Add to the bowl.
- Slice the Solo papayas in half, scoop out the seeds. Then with a large spoon, scoop out the orange flesh. Slice the flesh into small pieces. Wrap the skins in plastic and refrigerate.
- Toss the fruit in the bowl gently to cover. Wrap top in plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, toss gently. Then scoop into the papaya halves.