- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5-7 minutes
You can sauté or throw the shrimp on the barby. Either way, it's the lime that makes this dish delish.
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Garlic - 4 cloves, minced
- Shrimp, peeled and deveined - 2 lbs.
- Limes - 4
- Pepper - 1 tsp
- Tarragon - 1/2 tsp
- Parsley, chopped - 1/3 cup
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and lightly sauté.
- Add the shrimp and the juice of 3 limes. Continue cooking just until the shrimp turns pink.
- Add pepper, parsley, and tarragon. Toss to combine.
- Slice the 4th lime into 4 wedges. Delicious served over rice or pasta with a wedge of lime.
- Preheat your grill to 350-450°F
- In a small pan, melt the butter. Add the garlic and lightly sauté.
- Add the juice of 3 limes, pepper and tarragon.
- Skewer the shrimp. With a pastry brush, generously brush the shrimp with the butter.
- Grill the shrimp over direct, medium heat for 5-7 minutes, turning the shrimp halfway through the process. The shrimp should turn pink.
- Slice the 4th lime into 4 wedges. Pour the remaining butter into small bowls for dipping. Top with parsley and serve with a wedge of lime.