- Yield: 2 big servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
P to the 2nd power smoothie
Lucky for us you can combine the two Ps of tropical fruit for an extraordinary (and don't tell him, healthy) taste: that's passionfruit and papaya working together.
- Passionfruit - 3
- Caribbean Red papaya - 2 1/2 cups, about 1 papaya
- Fat-free milk - 1 cup
- Honey - 2 tbs
- Non fat greek yogurt - 1 cup
- Low-fat cream cheese - 2 tbs
- Ice - 2 cups
- Slice open the Caribbean Red papaya. Scoop out the seeds and peel. Cut into large chunks about 2 1/2 cups of papaya for this recipe. Add to the blender. Refrigerate the remaining for a salad or breakfast treat.
- Cut open the passion fruit; scoop out the seeds and pulp.
- Optional: place cheesecloth or strainer over the blender and strain out the passionfruit seeds.
- Add to the blender the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately. Or prepare everything ahead of time and add ice to blend just before serving.