- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Papaya onion cucumber salad
EZ to make-Caribbean Red papaya, onion, and cucumber salad, so easy to enjoy.
- Caribbean Red papaya - 1/2
- Cucumber, peeeled and sliced lengthwise - 1/2
- Red onion, peeled and thinly sliced into circles - 1/2
- Limes - 2
- Extra-virgin olive oil - 3 tbs
- Salt and pepper - dash each
- Fresh cilantro, chopped - 2 tbs
- Slice half of a Caribbean Red papaya into long pieces about 1" thick. Scatter slices onto individual serving dishes.
- Add cucumber slices and carefully toss onto dishes.
- Add red onion circles to individual plates.
- In a small sealable container, combine the juice of 2 limes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Just before serving, shake the dressing, and then drizzle on top of the papaya, cucumber and onion pieces. Top with cilantro.