- Yield: 4 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
SlimCado edamame guacamole for your peeps
Pack a protein punch into your next snack or enjoy this as a veggie dip instead of a sandwich for a work lunch.
- edamame, shelled - 10 oz.
- garlic clove - 1
- lime - 1
- fresh cilantro or parsley, stems removed - 6 sprigs
- chili powder - 1 tsp
- sea salt - 1/2 tsp
- black pepper - 1 tsp
- SlimCado avocado cut in half, seed discarded - 1
- In a blender or food processor, combine the edamame, garlic, juice of 1 lime, cilantro, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Purée until relatively smooth. Add the SlimCado and puree again until relatively smooth.
- Serve with fresh veggies.