- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Fruity SlimCado guacamole
Guacamole shows its sweet side in this recipe. Dried fruits like apples and blueberries will plump back up, absorbed with the juices of both the starfruit and SlimCado. Refrigerating overnight will do the trick.
- SlimCado avocado, cut in half, seed discarded - 1
- Florida starfruit, ribs trimmed with a veggie peeler, cut into star slices and then chopped into small pieces. Discard seeds. - 1
- limes - 2
- dried sliced apples - 1 oz
- dried blueberries - 3.5 oz
- fresh ginger, minced - 1
- sugar - 1 tsp
- In a large bowl, mash the SlimCado.
- Add the starfruit and the juice of 2 limes. Toss to combine.
- Add the apples, blueberries, ginger and sugar. Toss to combine.
- Chill with the surface covered in plastic for at least 8 hours to let the starfruit and SlimCado juices be absorbed by the dried fruit.
- The very top of the guacamole may have turned slightly brown because of harmless oxidation. Stir back into the guacamole just before serving.