- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
SlimCado guacamole with a few added touches
Guacamole with some added touches can make a big splash. If made with Florida-grown avocados called SlimCados®, it's a great way to party with less fat and fewer calories.
- SlimCado avocado, ready for mashing - 1
- Concord Food Guacamole Mix, mild - 1 pkg
- lime - 1
- green onion, finely chopped - 1/8 cup
- plum tomatoes, chopped - 3
- Cut the SlimCado in half, discard the seed and scoop out the flesh.
- In a medium bowl, mash the SlimCado. Add the guacamole mix, juice of 1 lime, green onion and the plum tomatoes (reserving 2 tbs of tomatoes as a garnish).
- Serve immediately, or cover with plastic wrap laid on the guacamole itself and refrigerate.