- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
SlimCado Thai omelet
Thai guava adds a crisp bite. The SlimCado melts a bit and meshes with the eggs, making a great combination for an omelet.
- Peel a Thai guava. Cut in half vertically. Spoon out the seeds. Cut into chunks.
- Slice open a SlimCado. Scoop out the seed. Scoop out the avocado from its skin. Chop 1/2 into bite-sized chunks. Squirt the remaining SlimCado with lime, wrap and refrigerate for another dish.
- Over medium-high heat, spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat for 1 minute.
- Crack open the eggs into a medium-sized bowl. Scramble with a fork or whisk. Add salt and pepper as desired. Pour into the skillet.
- Add the Thai guava and SlimCado pieces to a half section of the eggs. Let cook until almost entirely baked about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip the unfruited side over the SlimCado and guava side, then let cook another 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.