- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Starfruit Chicken Salad
Easy to make, stellar to show, tasty to enjoy, that's this starfruit and chicken salad that can stand on its own or top any bread for a tasty lunchtime sandwich.
- 1 cup cooked chicken meat, coarsely chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 10 green olives, pitted and minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 starfruit, chopped in 1/4" pieces
- 5 tbs Greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add dressing to the chicken salad ingredients.
Add more salt and pepper if needed.