- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Uniq fruit limeade
Uniq Fruit and limes make a perfect drink for sitting on the deck and enjoying the sunset. This is easy to make, making it quicker to hit the deck.
- 6 small or 3 large limes (1/2 cup juice)
- 1 Uniq Fruit
- 2 tbs sugar
- 1 8 oz. can lemon-lime carbonated drink
- 1 tbs tequila
- Wash the limes thoroughly. Cut off the ends, then cut in quarters. Add to a blender.
- Peel the Uniq Fruit and add the sections to the blender. Add the sugar and carbonated drink. Pulse until relatively smooth.
- Drink with the pulp or strain through a fine-mesh strainer. Serve over ice.