- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Uniq Fruit Tropical fruit launch
10, 9, 8, 7... Launching into tropical "outer" space, this fruit dish is easy to pull together for a countdown to both great taste and nutrition.
- Uniq Fruit - 1
- Caribbean Red papaya - 1/2
- red guava - 1
- Groovy Coconut - 1/4
- passionfruit - 2
- starfruit - 1
- Peel a Uniq Fruit and pull into sections. Divide into a pinwheel onto 4 salad plates.
- Slice the top off of a Caribbean Red papaya, then slice a 4" thick piece across the middle. Discard the seeds. If desired, cut off the peel. Then cut into 4 rounds. Place 1 round on top of the Uniq Fruit slices on the plate. Wrap and refrigerate the remaining papaya for another dish.
- Peel a red guava. Slice vertically and scoop out any seeds. Cut into strips. Place 1 or 2 strips inside the papaya round on each dish. Wrap and refrigerate any remaining guava for another dish.
- Open the coconut and take it out of its shell and brown covering. Cut into half circle or arch slices.
- Stand up 1 coconut arch in the middle of each of the papaya rings. Add the remaining coconut pieces to a freezer bag. Push out the air and freeze for the next dish.
- Slice a Florida starfruit into star shapes. Stand up 1 on every papaya ring. Wrap the remaining starfruit for another dish.
- Cut open the passionfruit. Scoop out one half of a passionfruit and top the launch dish. Repeat for the other half and the other passionfruit.