- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Caribbean fruit salad with brown sugar vinaigrette
Toss papaya, guava and dragonfruit together and it's hard to go wrong. The brown sugar vinaigrette makes it sublime.
- 1/2 Caribbean Red® papaya
- 1 dragonfruit
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Brown sugar dressing
- 1 lime for juicing
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Peel the papaya and discard the seeds. Chop 1/8 of it into large pieces. Reserve the remaining papaya for another recipe.
- Cut open the dragonfruit lengthwise. Scoop out the interior and cut it into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit and scallions. Gently toss.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing's ingredients.
- Just before serving, pour the vinaigrette over the fruit and toss gently to combine.