The Solo papaya and SlimCado® meld into a soft but peppy vegetable dip. Make the dip portable with a cracker and seaweed. It’s easy, attention grabbing, and delivers a couple of dips on one cracker.
- Yield: 24 appetizers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Low-fat cream cheese, softened - 1 - 8 oz. pkg
- SlimCado avocado - 1
- Concord Foods Guacamole Mix - spicy - 1 pkg
- Lime - 1
- Fresh ginger, minced - 1"
- Orange juice - 1/4 cup
- Solo papaya - 1
- Seaweed squares - 2
- Put the cream cheese in a large bowl.
- Cut the SlimCado in half; discard the seed and scoop out the flesh into the bowl. Mash the avocado and cream cheese into a chunky consistency.
- Add the Concord Foods Guacamole Mix, the juice from the lime, ginger, and orange juice. Mix to combine.
- Cut the Solo papaya in half; discard the seeds, scoop out the flesh onto a cutting board, and chop it into small pieces. Add to the contents of the SlimCado's large bowl and gently combine.
- Layer plastic wrap on the guacamole surface and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place crackers on the plate. Cut the seaweed into 1" strips, bending them into a circle that will fit on your chosen crackers. Use a dab of guacamole to secure the ends. Stand the encircled seaweed on the crackers. Fill the seaweed circle with guacamole. If desired, wrap the surfaces of the guacamole with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, add 2 to 5 veggies cut into small pieces to the guacamole circle.